Clay is commonly found in many regions and they have many advanced properties. They can be used in construction and in making toys. Some clays have medicinal values and they are referred as medicinal clays. The Kaolin clay mask is widely used for the cosmetic purposes.
The medicinal clays can be used for face treatment, body treatment, hair treatment, oral treatment, etc. These clays can also be used for maintaining the health of the person. There are many types of medicinal clay such as kaolin, bentonite, French green clay etc.
Kaolin clay is one of the healing clays, mainly used for treating skin problems. The kaolin clay can be further classified into various varieties based on their color. The different colors of kaolin clay are listed below.
- White kaolin clay
- Yellow kaolin clay
- Red kaolin clay
Other than this, there is pink kaolin clay, which can be obtained by the mixture of red and white kaolin clay. The important use of the kaolin clay is with the clay mask. Other than this, the clay can also be used for treating diarrhea, poultice, and hair. All the types and varieties of kaolin clay have its own benefits and features. Their features are explained below.
What Are The 4 Different Variations of Kaolin Clay mask?
The different variations of kaolin clay mask include,
White Kaolin Clay
The widely preferred kaolin clay for oily skin and sensitive skin is the white kaolin clay. This clay is rich in silicon and aluminum silicate and is referred as the mildest of all the other clays. This clay is often used in soaps and shaving creams. The important benefits and medicinal uses of white kaolin clays are given below.
This clay mask can be used as a cleanser and as a scrubber. This clay will act deeply in the skin and will clear the skin completely. It also remineralizes the epidermis of the skin.
- White kaolin clay mask prepared with honey, Aloe Vera oil, and water, will supply essential nutrients to the skin and will make the skin look energetic.
- This clay mask acts effectively on the pores of the skin and minimizes them. Other than this, the clay mask will act effectively on the dry skin and remove the oil completely from the skin.
- This clay can also be used as a beautifying agent in many places.
- This clay helps to maintain the intestinal track of the digestive system properly.
- It absorbs all the harmful microbes present within the digestive system.
- This clay also acts as a gastric protector. It relieves the pain caused due to ulcer within the digestive system.
- This clay reduces the inflammation and protects the mucous membrane.
Red Kaolin Clay
The red kaolin clay is known for its power and is commonly used in many places. This clay is rich in iron oxide. Some benefits and medical uses of this clay are given below.
- This clay has a higher drawing power and hence, this clay can be used for acne prone skin and for the persons with oily skin types.
- It can be used as an effective detoxifier as it removes harmful substances completely from the skin.
- As this clay is rich in iron, it can be used efficiently for treating the joint pains.
- This powder can also be used for body baths as it will help to protect from various infections and diseases.
- This clay also has an anti-inflammatory property and hence, it can be used effectively in treating inflamed gums.
- This powder relieves pains and also reduces swelling in the areas affected with a contusion, hematoma, and bruises.
Yellow Kaolin Clay
The yellow kaolin clay has a soft texture and mild absorption. This clay can be used on any skin types and hence, it is used in many skin care varieties such as baby soaps and powders. This clay is rich in titanium, potassium, and silicon. The important benefits of this clay are given below.
Yellow kaolin clay protects the skin against the formation of radical cells. These radical cells cause aging.
- This clay can also be used as a facial scrubber for removing the impurities from the skin.
- It also stimulates circulation in the face and this will keep the face active and fresh.
- This clay can also be used for relieving pain in the case of bone problems and fatigue.
- It can be used for curing muscles and ligaments.
Pink Kaolin Clay
This clay is a balanced blend of white and red kaolin clay and this clay is rich in aluminum oxide. The important benefits of this clay are listed below.
- This clay normalizes the skin texture and helps the users to maintain their skin strength.
- It removes all the toxins from the face and helps to keep the face clean.
- It stimulates circulation in the skin and hence, it is used in various skin treatments.
- This clay can also be used along with bathing water as it will remove all the toxins from the body.
These are the various benefits and medical uses of kaolin clay mask. If you feel this article is useful, then share it with your friends.